10 play video poker
Here at Free Video Poker 4U, you can play free video poker games . We currently have 10 totally free video poker variations to choose from. They are all flash no download video poker games so you can literally start playing them straight away in your web browser. There is no registration or download required. The flash video poker games are top quality and as good, if not better than any other online casino video poker software types.
Our Tens or Better Poker is played with a 52 card deck which is shuffled before each game, there are no wild cards and the maximum payout is 4,000.
Deuces and Joker Poker is played with a 53 card deck, the extra card is a Joker which is wild, the 4 deuces are also wild cards. The maximum payout is 10,000.
Play between 2 and 5 poker hands at a time in our multi hand Aces Faces Video Poker. There are no wild cards and max payout is 4,000 per hand.
In our multi hand version of Deuces Wild you can choose to play 2, 3 or 4 hands at a time, all 2's are wild and the maximum payout is 4,000 per hand.
Jacks or Better Video Poker is played with a standard 52 card deck, no wild cards but you only need to get a pair of jacks or better to win. The max payout is 4,000.
Our version of Aces and Faces Poker follows the standard rules of Aces and Faces video poker. There are no wild cards and max payout is 4,000.
Deuces Wild Poker is played with a standard 52 card deck, are the games name implies all the deuces are wild. The maximum payout is 4,000.
Double Double Bonus Poker is played with a 52 card deck, has no wilds cards but gives extra high payouts for a number of hands. The maximum payout is 4,000.
Double Joker Poker is played with a 54 card deck containing 2 jokers that are both wild cards. The maximum payout is 4,000.
We have made our free online video poker games based on the most popular variations, such as Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild and Aces Faces. We even have some multi-hand video poker no download games where you can play between 2 and 4 poker hands at the same time. Many players who like to play video poker also enjoy a few spins on the online slots games.
If you are feeling brave enough, you can also visit an video poker online casino on the web and to attempt to play the real thing. The online casinos we most recommended playing online video poker at are listed on the in the table on the page that is linked to above. Feel free to have a look at each one and decide which one is the best for you, they each contain unique offers. For British visitors we also like this highly rated uk online casinos web site.
Almost every respected online casino has a mobile gaming option today. We've prepared a list of mobile casino games for you.
All our games are powered by flash which means there is no video poker download for you to do, the game will download automatically as soon as you visit the relevant game page. Our games are ideal if you wish to practice playing video poker using any betting strategies you know of or a game specific video poker strategy. They are of course perfect for anyone who has just discovered this popular casino game and are looking to learn how to play online video poker games on the internet.
The odds of winning at video poker vary depending on which game variation you are playing combined sometimes with the payout set by the online casino. Our games are free so the payout's don't matter too much.
Playing video poker online for real money is gambling and the odds are in favour of the casino. One of our best tips is that we advocate having fun and playing for free. To win at video poker requires a good share of luck, whereas playing in free mode you have nothing to lose. If you do intend to ever play for cash you can use our games as a training aid, each game has full playing instructions and rules and acts as a kind of video poker trainer.
Super Aces 10 Play Video Poker 1.0
Super Aces 10 Play Video Poker 1.0
На нашем сайте Вы можете скачать Super Aces Play Video Poker бесплатно, а также на высокой скорости и без регистрации сможете скачать Super Aces Play Video Poker для Windows 7 или скачать Super Aces Play Video Poker для Windows 10 удобно и быстро, за один клик.
Мы публикуем самый новый, популярный и восстребованный софт и игры, в том числе и Super Aces Play Video Poker на русском языке (если разработчиком предусмотрен такой вариант дистрибутива). Если вы хотите скачать торент Super Aces Play Video Poker, то вам понадобится бит-торрент клиент, наподобии uTorrent.
Most video poker players can improve their chances by following the few simple rules for holding or discarding the first five cards that they have been dealt:
Always hold a royal flush, straight flush, four of a kind, full house, three of a kind, or two pair. However, with three of a kind, discard the remaining two cards for a chance at four of a kind while leaving full house opportunities open, and with two pair, discard the fifth card for a chance at a full house.
Break up a flush or a straight only when you have four cards to a royal flush. That is, if you have ace-king-queen-jack-9, all of clubs, discard the 9 to take a chance at the big payoff for the 10 of clubs. That still leaves open the possibility of a flush with any other club, a straight with any other 10, and a pair of jacks or better with any ace, king, queen, or jack.
Break up a pair of jacks or better if you have four cards to a royal flush or four cards to a lower straight flush.
Keep a low pair instead of a single high card (jack, queen, king, or ace).
Do not draw to a four-card inside straight -- one in which the missing card is in the middle rather than on either end -- unless it includes at least three high cards. A four-card open straight is one that has space open at either end to complete the hand; for example, a hand of 4-5-6-7 can use either a 3 at one end or an 8 at the other to complete the straight. An inside straight has space in the middle that must be filled to complete the hand; 4-6-7-8 needs a 5 to become a straight. Open straights give the player a better chance, with twice as many cards available to fill the straight.
Once you're used to the quick strategy, you may want to move on to a version that is more complex, but more accurate. Following is a strategy that is optimal for the common 8-5 and 7-5 Jacks or Better machines. It also varies only about a tenth of a percent from optimal on 9-6 Jacks or Better and for Bonus Poker machines.
Just as in the quick version, a few hands are never broken up. Obviously, if you're fortunate enough to be dealt a royal flush, you hold all five cards and wait for your payoff. (On payoffs this large, the machine will flash "Jackpot!9quot; or "Winner!9quot; In these cases the winnings will be paid by an attendant rather than by the machine. Do not put more coins in the machine or attempt to play another hand before you are paid for the royal flush.)
Also hold all five cards on a straight flush or a full house. Hold all four matching cards on four of a kind. Hold three of a kind while discarding the other two cards for a chance at either four of a kind or a full house. Hold both pairs in a two-pair hand, but discard the fifth card for a chance at a full house.
In the right circumstances, however, the player sometimes will break up a flush, a straight, or a pair of jacks or better. If you do not have one of the "always keep" hands, use the following list. Possible predraw hands are listed in order. Find the highest listing that fits your predraw hand, and discard any cards that do not fit the hand. For example, if your hand includes jack of spades, jack of diamonds, 10 of diamonds, 9 of diamonds, and 8 of diamonds, you have four cards to an open straight flush in diamonds, and you also have a pair of jacks or better. The four-card open straight flush is higher on the list than the pair of jacks or better, so you would discard the jack of spades and draw to the four-card straight flush. You are giving up the certain 1-for-1 payoff for a pair of jacks, but you have a chance at a straight flush with either a queen or 7 of diamonds, could draw a flush with any other diamond, or still could finish with a pair of jacks by drawing the jack of either clubs or hearts.
This strategy distinguishes between inside straights or straight flushes and open straights or straight flushes.
Remember, keep a royal flush, straight flush, four of a kind, full house, three of a kind, or two pair. Here is how other predraw hands rank:
1. Four-card royal flush. Note that you would break up a flush, a straight, or a high pair when you're missing only one card in a royal flush. But if you have a straight flush that runs from 9 through king of the same suit, take the straight flush payoff rather than chasing the royal.
4. Four-card open straight flush. The big difference in the payoff between a royal flush and a lower straight flush means that the only winning hand you break up to chase a straight flush is a pair of jacks or better, whereas you'd also break up a flush or a straight to chase the royal. There is no option to break up two pair.
5. Four-card inside straight flush.
6. Pair of jacks or better. Discard the remaining three cards. Sometimes players who are used to playing table poker want to keep a high-card "kicker9quot; to the pair -- for example, holding an ace along with two queens. Don't hold a kicker in video poker; give yourself the maximum chance to draw a third high card, or even a full house or four of a kind.
7. Three-card royal flush.
8. Four-card flush.
9. Four-card open straight, two or three high cards. An example would be 9 of clubs, 9 of spades, 10 of clubs, jack of hearts, queen of diamonds. Throw away one of the 9s, and the remaining cards give you a chance at a straight with either an 8 or a king, and you also have a chance at either a pair of jacks or a pair of queens.
10. Low pair (two 10s or lower). Most new players keep a single jack or better rather than a low pair, and it's true that keeping that one high card will result in more frequent winning hands. But most of those will be 1-for-1 payoffs for a pair of jacks or better. Keeping the low pair will result in more two-pair, three-of-a-kind, full-house, even four-of-a-kind hands.
11. Four-card open straight, one high card.
12. Three-card inside straight flush with two high cards.
13. Three-card open straight flush with one high card.
14. Four-card open straight, no high cards.
15. Two-card royal flush, no Ace or 10. You won't hit the royal most of the time, but more possible straights can be formed with lower cards than with aces. And unlike other parts of a royal flush, the 10 leaves no potential high-pair payoff. So the two-card royal is a better play with cards in the middle than with aces or 10s.
16. Three-card double inside straight flush, two high cards. A double inside straight flush has both cards missing on the inside; for example, 8-jack-queen of clubs, where the 9 and 10 are needed.
17. Four high cards; ace, king, queen, and jack of mixed suits. The draw could match any of them for a pair of jacks or better or bring a 10 for a straight.
18. Three-card open straight flush, no high cards.
19. Two-card royal flush, including ace but no 10.
20. Four-card inside straight with three high cards. For example, king-queen-jack-9 of mixed suits; this is the lowest ranking inside straight we draw to. With any others that do not qualify elsewhere on the list, discard all five cards. With jack-10-8-7-3, you'd keep the jack (no. 26 on the list), but with 10-9-7-6-3, you'd draw five new cards.
21. Three high cards.
22. Three-card double inside straight flush, one high card.
23. Three-card inside straight flush, no high cards.
24. Two high cards.
25. Two-card royal, includes 10 but no ace. Note that we don't draw to two-card royals consisting of an ace and a 10. In that case, you would just keep the ace and discard the rest.
26. One high card.
27. Three-card double-inside straight flush, no high cards.
In any hand that does not fit one of the above categories, draw five new cards.
That's a pretty lengthy list for a beginner, but it can be shortened considerably by taking all those three card straight flushes -- open, inside, double inside, with high cards, without high cards -- and lumping them together just below four high cards. That'll cost you a few tenths of a percent, but when you're comfortable with the rest of the strategy, you can start breaking down the categories for more expert play.
Two important points to remember: Don't overbet your bankroll, and if a machine is available at which you feel comfortable playing the maximum number of coins, do so. If you are sitting down to play with $20, you don't belong at a $1 machine that will take up to $5 at a time. It is better to play five quarters at a time than one dollar at a time. Though video poker machines pay back a high percentage of the money put into them, the payouts are volatile. It is not unusual to go five or ten or more consecutive hands with no payout. Don't play at a level at which you do not have the funds to ride out a streak.
While the saying, "The house always wins," is true for almost any casino game, video poker is one of the few exceptions. If you have patience and can follow the simple rules in this article, you may come out ahead for once.
Jacks or Better 10-Play Video Poker
+ 100 Free Spins to play at
Vera John Casino Info
Jacks or Better 10-Play Video Poker Highlights
Jacks or Better 10 Play Video Poker is a simple game and payouts are based on a minimum of a pair of Jacks. The payout increases as the combinations become more difficult. Play is on a 10 hand grid and no wild cards are used.
You're paid on pairs of Jacks, Queens, Kings and Aces, two pair, three of a kind, straight, flush, full house, four of a kind, straight flush, and Royal Flush with the highest payout of 4000 coins for the Royal Flush. The higher the difficulty the higher the payout.
On the deal you get 5 cards face up (called a decision hand). This will be displayed on the bottom of the card grid. You hold or discard to make the highest winning hand from these 5 cards.
When you click on draw, the decision hand will be shaded out and ten additional hands of 5 cards will be dealt, each hand uses a separate 52 card deck and each hand contains the cards that were held in the decision hand.
You are then dealt the remaining cards to complete each hand from the separate decks. The highest combination is paid out on each hand.
Are you a serious poker player? There are many poker players who love to play for fun but do not necessarily consider themselves as a serious poker player. No matter if you are playing for fun or if you are playing for money this web site has got something for you that you will be glad to know that you can take full advantage of. The Free Video Poker web site has some great games ready for you to start playing today. The free video poker online games here are an open invitation for you to enjoy all the games you want without the need to spend a dime. This web site really offers an amazing opportunity for any casino game fan.
There is no need to keep hunting down free bonuses at different casino sites so you can play your favorite casino games. Now you can play any of over 20 different free video pokers games whenever you like. The different poker games being offered on this web site are the same that you may already be playing at land based or internet casinos. Some of the most popular video poker online games include Joker Poker, Double Joker Poker, Jacks or Better Poker and Deuces Wild Poker. These games are some of the most popular and the most fun to play. There are many video poker strategy to make a game here.
When you visit the free casino games site and are ready to enjoy some of the free poker games all you need to do is click on the game you want to play. Unlike other sites, there is not long registration process or any other obstacles between you and the games. You can instantly play each and every poker game on the site without the need to give out your credit card information or even your email address. If you want to get a shot at the monthly drawing for $5,000 then you may be interested in signing up for the newsletter on this cool poker site. You can read alot video poker strategy here.
If you love playing video-poker then this site is going to become your favorite very fast. There is no other web site on the planet that offers so much action, excitement and fun for free. You don’t have to spend a lot to get a lot when you play at the free video poker strategy web site. Have fun playing and make sure to tell your friends!